This concept is being developed using the cognitive services of Microsoft Azure to provide Question and Answer responses to a published end user help menu.
- Create a new QnA service @ https://qnamaker.ai/
- Publish the service
- Create a new AppService in Azure and tie it to the Service created in QnA maker
- Open up AppService and configure the web connector.
- Copy the embed code for the website
- Paste the embed code into a help website.
For automated responding to knowledge base questions.
At time of writing, QnA maker is free for 10000 responses/month for a 20MB knowledge base.